Style Me Vintage TEA PARTIES A Guide To Hosting Perfect Vintage Events
TEA PARTIES A Guide To Hosting Perfect Vintage Events by Betty Blythe is a beautiful book about the different kind of parties from the 1920s to 1950s.
With this English book you can turn your usual traditional afternoon tea into a perfectly styled retro event. Learn how to dress your table, decorate your room, find tips on customes and key recipes for appropriate food and drinks to serve. Themes include: a Victorian tea party (lace aplenty and dainty cakes), a 1920s speakeasy (cocktails in tea cups and recipes for jazz babies), a 1930s country house party (silk, tweed, high tea with elegance), a 1940s tea dance (for those who like some swing with their tea), a 1950s street party (bunting and finger sandwiches) and a 'Famous Five' picnic (ripping ginger beer anyone?). With advice on scaling up into a tea party for many - or down to an intimate tea for two, you can't go wrong.
Filled with step-by-step instructions, tips and techniques, and detailed photographs with easy to follow advice. This book is the perfect gift for your friend or yourself! Beautiful canvas hardcover book, full-colour, 144 pages. Read more...
Also other titles available from the same series: Style Me Vintage!
Care & Material
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg
- Free international shipping on orders over €250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands (Belgium and Germany till 3.30 pm due to a different shipping service)
- Everything about our return policy, international shipping fees