Vivien of Holloway 1950s Retro halter Cherry White swing dress cotton sateen
Limited collection! 1950s Retro halter Cherry White swing dress cotton sateen. Cherries have been a firm favourite with girls for well over 50 years. Perhaps it's because they are so versatile, in a cherry frock you can be anything from a ravishing rockabilly chick to a demure Fifties poppet, and everything in between! Read more...
Our 1950s style wing dresses are beloved by everyone from vintage and burlesque girls to curvy celebrities like Charlotte Church and Nigella Lawson... they get more column inches than any of our other styles! We're sure it's got rather a lot to do with the wonderfuly flattering cut, thanks to the boned bodice, tightly nipped waist and full circle skirt that combine to create a killer hourglass silhouette that supports, cinches and disguises in all the right places. With such a wide array of colours on offer, we're surprised you've resisted long enough to read this far...!
We are totally committed to quality. Our polka dot retro circle dresses are made from easy-care cotton sateen (not satin!) fabrics, and everything is created in London.
Accessories (petticoats, belts, flowers) are NOT included and are sold seperately.
We have more styles & colours available! Last picture: Geneviève via Facebook.
Unfortunately, this item is sold out completely and will not be back in stock again.
- Size Chart & Fit
- Care & Material
- Free shipping within the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg
- Free international shipping on orders over €250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands (Belgium and Germany till 3.30 pm due to a different shipping service)
- Money back if not satisfied!
- 30 days return within receipt
- All info about our return policy, international shipping fees